Colour Coded Badge Scheme and Medals
SEOA Colour Coded badges can be won by any individual member of SEOA.
- SEOA Colour Coded badges can be won by any individual member of SEOA.
- A member qualifies for a badge by achieving three par standards at a qualifying event.
- The par standard for the White course is to finish the course.
- The par standard for other courses is to finish in less than 150% of the winner’s time, or within the top 50% of competitors, including those who fail to finish or are disqualified, but excluding anyone running as non-competitive.
- A member may qualify for a White, Yellow or Orange award if running as one of a pair.
- A qualifying event is any which is open to all members of BOF-registered clubs and at which colour coded courses are on offer.
Orienteers wishing to claim a badge should send details of their qualifying runs (organising club, event, course, and orienteer’s name) by e-mail using the contacts page.
Organisers should contact Neil to obtain medals for S E championship events.